Monday 12 January 2009

Shall make a quick update.

Well, couple of strange things happened to me after school.
After 2 years of taking 74 home, finally I see someone getting off at the same stop as me o_o

AND, for like the first time, I feel proud being part of Amkss. LOL.
I was walking home at the void decks when some auntie called me.

Auntie : boy !
Me : -____- *crap* yeah?
Auntie : What school is that?
Me : *points to uniform*
Auntie : ya ya that !
Me : Oh er, ang mo kio secondary.
Auntie : OHH, ANG MO KIO. *with a twinkle in her eye that makes you think she thinks highly of our school* Got bus heading there from here?
Me : Erm yeah. Just take 74 all the way till ang mo kio and you're there.
Auntie : k thnx bai.

I felt @_@
Its almost or rather, the first time someone made me feel proud of my school. LOL.

And I found out an interesting fact today.
Mrs Janice Chung bloghops ! *GASPS*

Did you say.. BLOG HOP?

Yup. And she's already been to Trevis' and Qihuan's blogs.
THANK GOD she has not come to mine.
And I do pray and hope that she wont in the future. LOL.

Oh man, I must start watching my language even on my own blog already.

If not I type some vulgarities on my blog and then sway-sway she reads it and brings it up in class. LOL.
Well the good news is, I've always been blogging in PERFECT, if not, near perfect english. (:
AND, I havent been saying bad things behind her back. At least for now.
In fact, I said she was good. LOL.

Pray that she wont bring this up in class. *prays hard*

The crappy thing about sec 3 is the truckloads and truckloads of homework that we bring home each day.
Its only the 2nd week at school and Im already drowning O:

Sec 3 Adventure camp next week. T.T
Im not really looking forward to it though. Argh.

Oh yeah, my teachers, I think most of them are generally OK.
Well Im sure of one thing, OUR BIO TEACHER SUCKS. *i put it in caps on purpose for mrs chung to see*

She keeps treating us like primary school kids, doing things like 1 by 1 one.
She cant really keep our class under control.
WHERE DID TOH GHIM YEOW KENNY GO TO?
OR WHERES EUNICE CHAN BAO FEN?

SIGH. If either one of them take over as our bio teacher, I think I'll fly to the moon.

Even our physics teacher is getting better. She cracks jokes with us. LOL.

Tag Replies
jingjie - I wish.

-tRev- - Amazingly I went to ace learn yesterday. LOL.

Monique - T_T you hurt my feelings. JK. LOL.

tjy - yeap and we dont too. I DONT TEACH GUAI LOWS.


The best way to get to the future is to invent it. I saw that on a bus O_O

No comments: