Thursday 2 April 2009

Argh my knees are killing me even more now.
Its so bad that whenever I see a flight of stairs, I would be like "oh ^*!@#. wheres the elevator? ._."

Chinese test today.
The last comprehension = gone.
If I get >29, I would be super happy lol.

Well finally after a long time, we stayed in class 3/5 today for History.
Everytime lab = epic sleep.

Im beginning to like Physics lessons even more now! Thanks to Mrs Yeo.
But the thing is, I catch no ball on some of the concepts. T_T
Feel like attending Physics consultation but WHAT ABOUT BIO?

Oh jeez. I think it would be so much better if the different sciences' remedials were on different days.
Same day still ok, BUT ALL 2:30 - 3:30? LOL. I think they want us to be superman already. Being at 3 places at the same time.

Assembly was kind of boring. I think I'd prefer the sec 4s plays.

And I went for training today!
It was almost suicide for me though.

I kena merlion(?) after the second round already because I totally went all out. ._.
Then at the last one, the last 100m, my knees totally went against me.
I felt a short, sharp pain(NOT ADVERTISING FOR SENSODYNE) in both my knees.
It hurt like mad. T_T

But nevermind, at least I managed to make it through.
Even MinYi said I was not bad but could do better if I went for trainings.
Well thats what I want to know.
Well thats what Im telling you.
Well thats what Im asking you. Hu is the new leader of China.
Whaddya askin' me for?
Ok out of point, it reminded me of the george bush and rice condie video. LOL.

Well, thats what I resolve to do. Attend all trainings (or at least majority).
Argh. I shall do my best until my knees really CMI.

Oh yeah I want to say that Huaneh was very auntie-like during PE's jogging yesterday. Her style of walking is like...... LOL.

Uh. Nothing much left to update. ._.

Good pieces of news coming soon n_n

No comments: