Tuesday 28 April 2009

Argh so hows the mugging coming along?

Hmm. Im prepared to get an earful from Mdm Chong and my tutor when I get back my E Maths test tomorrow.

This could very well be my last post as you know, MYE is just round the corner.
Its like only next week. ZOMGZEEMA.

Anyway, I was blog hopping just now like usual, and I came across this.
Its from WangLing that 3/5 girl. Yeah I know, most of you may not know her but the point of bringing this up is because... SHES SO GOD DAMN RIGHT.

FYI, its her suggesting some things for the school.
"1. install air-con (esp. for this hot unbearable weather)

2. maybe upgrade the hard plastic chairs to a large comfortable armchair with soft cushions.

3. Instead of hard concrete floor, we can have carpeted floor, and probably RED carpet.

4. We can have thinner and compact textbooks so that we would not strain our backs and our bags.

5. even better suggestion- laptops! They're extremely handy when we need to do some research, and also entertaining ourselves during lessons which are damn boring.. (you know what I mean, G-A-M-E-S)

6. Can we tilt the classroom a little? I have problems looking at the whiteboard, with mount everest, mount fuji, mount kilimanjaro, mount logan, mont ventuox and what not.. right in front of me. (Hang on, I suddenly got interest in mountains..)

7. we need a larger table; a small workspace can't support our over-piling books. And, a large quality table, without a layer of paint for our itchy fingers to peel.

8. have bellboys at the foyer of the school (like in hotels), they can help us transport our really heavy bags.. or luggages.

9. Speaking of transport, we need a better transportation, from the first storey to the forth floor. Escalators and lifts would be great, unless the technology now is so great that we have teleporting where we disappear with just a snap of the fingers.

10. and lastly, start school later and end school early. Plus, lesser homework and exams. Preferably, none at all. We need 8+ hours of peaceful, stress-less sleep. We can't sleep with square roots and logs swimming in our heads.."


Ok frankly speaking, I prefer installing more fans in our classroom instead of air-con as:
- School fee confirm explode
- Cold atmosphere = FLU BUG COMING.
- Fall asleep

Number 2 is good as well, but I guess it wont be long before replacements are necessary since there are some joker people in our class who would damage them. LOL.

3, 4 and 5 are *thumbs-up*
I like 5 especially because.. MY SWEATY PALMS WONT AFFECT ME IN MY WRITING ANYMORE!

That way, I would be happily taking down paragraphs and paragraphs of notes without complains. And I have to like use a piece of cardboard to support my palm when writing because.. sweaty palms -.- It gets really annoying at times seriously.

Even better if laptops are used in exams. Then can save so much more time(most people type faster than they write) and I wont need to be so bothered with my wet hands.

For 6, Im fine with my current seating plan. Maybe it would be better if blackboard was used instead of whiteboard? Because then people at the sides would be able to see it clearly as there wont be reflection. But my dad says theres chalk dust. o_o
Would you prefer to be able to see the board clearly or have a board thats kind of dusty?

7 - 10 = 10 thumbs up. (I can do it cos' Im super)
7 - Having a large table for you to work at gives the 'shiok' feeling. You feel good even before doing anything which = half of the battle won.
And I so agree with the paint, everyday I have to scratch little pieces of paint off my lower arm.

8 - It sounds weird but it would be a bonus. (:

9 - Argh. This would most probably be supported by the upper sec students. I certainly wont mind climbing the stairs if I was still studying on the 2nd floor.
But maybe there is a purpose for us to exhaust ourselves right in the morning. To perk us up and get us ready for lessons? I think its ineffective though because it exhausts me further.

10 = 3 thumbs up.
If there wasnt any homework but exams still existed, I certainly wont mind starting school at 7 and ending at 2.
Because once you get home, PLAY TIME! Or rest time if you want.
And yeah, I forgot the last time I really enjoyed my sleep. LOL.

Hmm. If at least half of the suggestions above are fufilled, I think I'll love going to school. ._.

But hey, what can you expect? A dream is just a dream. LOL. How are you going to work towards it anyway.

Gah. I better get back to my books. D:
20 more days (:


EDIT : Im so proud of myself. I actually managed to finish the E Maths p1 and Chem paper which I thought I would most likely not do.
Therefore, I'll take a break now till I sleep. (:

I swear to God that tomorrow when I come home, I'll increase productivity rate by 3000% by at least attempting to make notes/do maths/study for history test and not play computer games anymore.
If not, I shall not buy that for myself like how I said I would after MYE.

PS, thats because for the past few days, or weeks or even months, everytime when I reach home, the first thing to do is play games -.-
Just cant help it lol.

Keep telling myself this :
If I play now, it would be guilty play.
IF I play later, it would be crazy play.

O:

No comments: