Wednesday 22 April 2009

Well I think studying in advance really pays off.
I mugged 3 days for the Bio test on monday and I met my target. ^O^

Argh. Did my shuttle run today.
And I was reminded of my fall last year. -.-
But luckily I improved quite a lot and just lost to trewish by 0.1s. (:

Ok. I shall go and play for 1 hour before studying for SS and Chem.
See ms lee! I so guai study Chem. ^O^

Ugh. Teachers reading your blog can be a good and a bad thing but Im leaning more to the latter. :X

Lastly, anyone interested in the talk this saturday?
For the first time, Im actually interested in such things ._. Hopefully it'll give me a clearer picture of my future.

PS : If Im going, I would be going alone w/o my parents.
Whos in? O:

PS2 : I just realised that we need to hand in that form in order to be able to go for the talk. And I havent handed in mine. -.-
So the talk's out. ._.

No comments: