Friday 24 April 2009

Ugh. I totally flunked E Maths.

Fortunately, God decided to make things easier.
Chem test was relatively easy, but I think I read MCQ 1 and 3 too fast.
Which equals = to WRONG.
OMG.

And I thought now science teachers are saying, "now upper sec already! no more definitions!"
So I skimmed through the definitions.
Little did I know ********* came out!
(PS, I didnt say what it was cause... YES! Hengling hasnt taken the test. LOL)

And she was fretting over chem and ss while talking to me on MSN yesterday. ._.

Hmph.
And I helped out with Joel's group (James + YX) for their AMA. -.-
So to people like Ah Chua and Blue, dont be surprised when you see me in their vid.
Its called acting. LOL.

Kk.

PS : Check this out.
Darn that asshole who came up with that.
Yes, Im patriotic.

No comments: