Tuesday 21 April 2009

YES!
TREVIS ! Thanks to your reminder, I went to rummage my "blogger" file in windows and managed to find the trusty old skin again.

Hopefully no one saw how my blog looked like went I used the default skin as a substitue. Hehehe.

Anyway, bear with me though as some of you may remember, this is the skin with the "old" settings.
Like eg. The font isnt arial, the song is "I'd do anything" by Simple Plan (actually I dont mind using it again BUT for one reason or another, imeem changed it to the 30 second preview -.- wth.) , the title of the web is the extract from Kungfu Panda etc etc..

The worst thing is, I've lost some of my links. And my profile says IM STILL IN MY SWEET THIRTEEN.

Jeez nevermind. At least I managed to solve the biggest problem for now. Till then (:

No comments: