Friday 3 April 2009

Well recently, I've been tagged by Huaneh and MinYi to do this quiz.
Both are about the same so Im just doing one.


1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks I guess. I think it would be strange if a girl kissed my forehead >_>

2. How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
Bad. Actually nothing. LOL.

3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
Good question. I think with the tug-of-war team of 31?

4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Frankly speaking, kind of. ._.

5.Would you ever donate blood?
I guess so. But I dont feel like it when I have to make the trip down to the centre and do all those admin stuff.

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the oppsite sex?
Of course. Ah chua, Bawawa, Winneb.. etc. The list could go on.

7.Do you want someone dead?
Not really but most probably sometime in the near future.

8.What does your last message in your inbox say?
"Go market." Its from doggy tay FYI.

9.What are you thinking of right now?
What Im going to do after this.

10.Do you wish someone was with you right now?
I guess so. It always seems like some glimmer of false hope to me.

11.What time did you go to sleep last night?
10:30pm. Earliest so far for this year. I think its because I was super drained due to training.

12.Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
Uh.. school. Im wearing my uniform ._.

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
I think so. Actually no until this question popped out.

14.Who was the last person to text you?
Doggy Tay. "Go Market."

10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ:
1. Winneb
2. Bawawa
3. Trewish
4. Huaneh (huan you dont have to do this a 2nd time LOL)
5. Ah Chua
6. Doggy Tay
7. tiobeytio
8. Min Yi
9. Mrs Chung
10. Me

Actually if you knew, number 1 and 7 are the same person. LOL. And out of desperation, I added mrs chung into list and myself. >_>
It took me like 20mins just to think of the people to tag. Such a small variety of choices.

And to the above people, you dont have to do the quiz.
I just tagged for the sake of tagging.


15. Who is 2 having relationship with ?
(Bawawa) LOL SHE?! Her brother cant even stand her let alone her future boyfriend.

16. Is 3 a male or a female?
(Trewish) Male.

17. If 7 & 10 get together will that be a good thing?
(tiobeytio + me) LOL YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

18. What is number 1 stuyding about?
(Winneb) Studying about things lor.

19. Is Number 4 single?
(Huaneh) I guess so.

20. Say something about Number 5?
(Ah Chua) Well, she has 3 main nicknames. Ah Chua, Ah Shin and Ah Yin. And her chinese name is Xin(1) Yin(2) I think.

21. What do you think about Number 3 & 6 being together?
(Trewish + Doggy Tay) LOLLMFAO.(Im seriously LOLing LOL.) JEEZ.

22. Describe Number 9.
(Mrs Chung) Shes our English and Form teacher. She has 2(?) dogs.

23. What will you do if Number 6 & 7 fight?
(doggy tay + tiobeytio) Impossible. I think they dont even interact.

24. Do you like Number 8?
(MinYi) Oh her? Er generally speaking, yes, though I dont know her quite well.

And chinese oral is OVER!
I think I screwed it up real bad cause I was really nervous.
Simple words also read wrongly.

The thing is, it was like a practice for me.
When I finished reading the passage, the teacher told me where my faults are and how to improve on it.
The same goes for conversation.
O_O wth?

Correct me if Im wrong. I think its not counted in the marks for HCL students? YES!
First time after like 3 years, I engage someone in a conversation speaking real chinese.

._.

No comments: