Saturday 4 April 2009

Ok so my uncle dropped by just now.
FYI, he's my tutor and he also tutors my bros.
He came to tutor my bro.

The thing is, he kind of pissed me off just now.
The tuitioning is always in my room and just now while waiting for my bro to come to the table, we had a conversation.

NOTICE : To all amkss band members, if there are any reading my blog, please do note that I am not posting this for the sole purpose of picking on you guys and to portray a painful post and to procreate problems. (ps, alliteration)

If you want to proceed, you hereby affirm and swear that :
1. You will not post comments in my tagboard saying things like "SCREW U, SO GUD U CUM PLAY 4 US LA!"
2. You will not go out and spread rumours about me trying to create trouble.
3. You genuinely believe that I am just trying to vent my anger here.
4. You swear that viewing/downloading/receiving any content from this blog does not violate the standards of your community, and that you wont try to make a mountain out of a molehill from this.
5. You are at least 10 years of age.
6. You are mentally healthy.
7. You are not a jerk out to create trouble for me.
8. You desire to receive/view content from this blog.

I Agree : Read on.
I Disagree : Exit here.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FYI, he's a school teacher from Xin Min Secondary School and he is also the teacher-in-charge for their band.

Uncle : So you heard the results for ang mo kio band?
Me : Hm.
Uncle : You know of the problem right?
Me : Hm.
Uncle : Due to the time, they got a gold only.
Me : Yeah.
Uncle : You know what XinMin got right?
Me : ?
Uncle : Gold with Honours. *gives out a FAGGOTISING laugh that pisses people off*
Me : ..... *so what? gold with honours nia. an award means nothing.*
Uncle : Actually they are gold with honours standard one, just because of the time limit only. Xinmin just nice, managed to stay within the time limit if not also gold only.
Me : *turns off*

Okay its like so... show off.
Yeah he may be my uncle but that doesnt give him any privilege.

When my mom entered the room, he went on about it again.
>_>

Like I said earlier, Im not trying to pick on our school band.
And if you've read till here, I'll assume that you've seen the terms and conditions and that you know what not to do.

I just feel that its like he's showing off that Xinmin's band is better than AMKSS's band.
Damn.

Oh and another thing, I realised that primary school kids can now use calculators for their Maths?!
My younger bro is in P5 this year and he's like already using the same calculator as me. ARGH.

Who knows. Maybe next time even P1 kids know how to use JC type of advanced calculators already.
<_>

No comments: