Monday 8 September 2008

Sigh, must start waking up early from today onwards D:
I WANT MY SLEEP.

Hehe, havent been posting for 8 DAYS. WHOA, thats an achievement.
Yes, I've been partly busy due to homework, and also because IM LAZY.

I just wanted to enjoy me holidays ;(

This morning had interaction with mr toh.
He asked me which course I wanted to go, and I realised I myself.. am not sure too.

Physics, I ok with that but not TOP.
Biology, I think its my best but.. ARE THERE EVEN ANY BOYS TAKING BIO?
Chem. CANT. 'nuff said.

Oh and he asked me.. " Er.. your cca is ncc air right? "
And I didnt know what to say. Obviously Im very guai so I said NOPE. IM IN TABLETENNIS *smiles* :D
Guess what. HE'S THE TEACHER IN CHARGE FOR TABLE TENNIS.
HOLY FREAK ZOMGZEEMAWHYTHELONGFACE. He also say " have you been going for the trainings? "
LOL I SAID YES *guilty* Next time want to "pon" also must think of vaild reason already. SIGH.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnd... MS LESA WAS ABSENT TODAY. IS THAT COOL OR WHAT.
Actually, I forgot to bring my workbook LOL.

Chinese. Ms wong said she would annouce something on thurs.. and that something would be something that would make us HAPPY.
Im guessing she's LEAVING. ZOMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.
And she keeps wearing that qi pao, YUCKS. BEEFY THIGHS.

Weee Eeee. Did nothing except read my newspapers.

Maths. Language and set notation. Man, mrs seah IS CONFUSING ME.
I want whee hong D:<
Luckily, my uncle taught me all already ^^ Just that its not so detailed.

Uhh.. about the laptop. Yeah I bought it. LONG AGO on the 30th august.
Acer Aspire 4925G-602G25Mn. Havent tried before but MEH, I think it RULES Dell.
Thats because my PC is dell and there is LOADS AND LOADS of connection problem with the monitor and system unit.



This is my own one. Coool right. But so far.. I havent been using it much. LOL.

And, Im thinking of upgrading my pc parts ( bought in 2006 aft PSLE ) to the nVidia ( how the hell do you pronounce that ) one. My current one is ATI RADEON and it sucks. Darn, any IT pro out there willing to help me?
Im thinking of heading down to sim lim after FYE. And YEP, IM BUYING A REAL COMPUTER GAME. No more MMORPGs for me man. I GOT A LIFE.

Tag Replies ! ( er.. I think I forgot where I stopped. LOL )

jingjie - Lol. Maybe do well this year end and ask for one?

-tRev- ARGH. SHIVER MY TIMBERS !

firebird - lol becareful with her la. Ltr she KID you. She cant la, she so abusive of me. HAH I BEAT U 41.

YUHANG - Actually I dont think she looks like a nurse but.. cant think of anything better to rhyme with worst. Kind of. Also Lazy (:<

XiaoMonK - Wow, havent seen you around since some time ago. YESYES I GOT IT 8D

Minpei - -.- STOP CHANGING LINKS LEH.

No comments: