Friday 26 September 2008

1 subject down, 7 more to go =D

CHINESE IS FINALLY OVER.
Chinese info in my brain please leave as I need more space in my brain for other subjects =P

Ah.. I studied chinese as if I wanted to die just for 20 marks. T.T
At least Im confident of getting majority of them =D
PLEASE LET ME SEE AN IMPROVEMENT IF NOT IM NOT GOING TO GRIND ON CHINESE ANYMORE.

Mugging isnt over D:

And why is 65% - 75% of all the fridays on the calender all rainy fridays?
2/2 wants to have their PE you know mr weatherman. Dx
Other classes have more PEs than us and we only have 1 more pe lesson after the exams.
Please dont let it rain that day Dx

Anyway I played basketball today again. Had to stop since the freaking weather was CHEATING US. Happy it shines, not happy it rains like crazy. Mood swing.
My shots are getting better =D I just cant seem to get the ball during free throw in with 1 wrist D:

Mugging isnt over Dx

Monique - at first mine was 8th too but because of hari raya Dx they shifted everything later. NOOOO.

EDIT : Sigh. due to the exams I wont be able to attend miss poon's wedding tmr. sorry guys ! if it was after the exams, I would definitely go you know. Dx

No comments: