Wednesday 17 September 2008

Today.. is the day.. WE DIE. LOL JK.

Nono, today is SHOWTIME.

Morning IAP dance first period. We were given 20 minutes to practice.
Man, I had only finished choreographing the steps yesterday LOL.

But still, it turned out quite well I suppose. I missed just 1 step in the first performance. And in the 2nd performance, well.. I kind of.. LOST GRIP of my umbrella.

They all said had to be at least a minute, but both the girls' groups' durations were like less than a minute. -_-

But I think all of us did well =D
Ermm FYI, the dance song that we used is MY BLOG SONG ! =D
I suggested it, coooool right. Thought about RETRO DANCE when the guys said dancing with umbrellas :O

How did I look with that FUNNEH shirt of mine? Ok it isnt funny, but nice? hmm.
I thought I LOOKED funny in it x_x
And yes, I got punched by demi AGAIN for NO APPARENT REASON.
I just finished the 2nd dance and was so relieved. Walked over the the group around mr gani and OUCH, *yes im exaggerating, it doesnt hurt* she punched my back.

Dont believe me ask firebird, he saw it too.

Erm yeah, I got a video on the 2nd dance *which is the lousy one*. Got it from nina.
I asked her..
me : umm.. nina, you recording us?
nina : yup.
me : ok send me later. i'll laugh at myself.

I think its because of that thats why I made that mistake LOL.
Later in class after she sent me, I watched the video and really ROFL at myself LOL.

What a psycho maniac.

Sigh, I'll be missing all the staybacks, the umbrellas, the steps.. the song. I was thinking since next year we would be splitting, so we might as well give this last dance our best.
And I think I gained some leadership experience =D

Music followed by. NOT BAD =D Its going quite smoothly.
Argh, I so wanna ask ms ho where to get the Cubase thing. COOOL-NESS.

When I got into the room, I said..
me : IM SORRY, for being late.
ms ho : its ok. HOWS THE UMBRELLA DANCE?
me : ..

LOL ITS LIKE MOCKING ME D:<

I have to admit, mrs seah's maths lesson are really boring. I almost slept today.

SSRP for chinese !!! it feels so good to stay in classroom 2/2 during chinese.

Assembly was boring. -_-

So today's main interest = DANCEE.
Mr gani's last lesson with us D: he's leaving.


Thats the umbrella I've been using for the dance.
I remembered when we first had our dance practice during last friday, the stopper of the umbrella dropped off.
And today, the presentation, THE WOOD IS CRACKING ZOMGZEEMATHEWOODCRACKEDCANTBELIEVEIT.

I wanted to upload the videos on our dance BUT I CANT cause my computer cant even play them. So.. SADNESS MONIQUE. Lost a chance to see me >:D

Looking forward to PE this friday =)



Ahem ahem..


Tag Replies !

monique : SOBS are you insulting me T.T Lol yeah its from there >:D

jingjie : well, our school has this IAP program which stands for integrated arts program. 1st semester = Art & Drama. 2nd semester = Dance & Music. We must present something at the end of each semester :O So this time its retro-umbrella dance =P And music now = COMPOSING ZOMGCOOL. cant imagine me dance right, the p6 one never count :O

mustafa : -_- i thought its supposed to be on yuxuan and demi?

8 MORE DAYS TO MY HCL ZOMGZEEMATHESKYISFALLING.

No comments: