Monday 15 September 2008

Sigh.. didnt feel like posting today but.. -_-

Heard ms lesa got chicken pox ! LOL.
Argh.. just 1 more week.

And today chinese... SSRP ! not really, the 2/5 chinese teacher came in to give work.

Then WEE EEE.. MR TOH IS DAMN FUNNY.
Another reason why I might take BIO. *hesitating whether to take bio or physics*

MAths............. I HATE SET NOTATION.

Dance practice after school. Sucked. All our efforts were crap.
And now.. Im ORDERED by firebird to choreograph the steps to at least a minute.
Im now at aboiut 40+ seconds.... But the showtime is on wednesday.

I can finish it but.. I think they boys may not have enough time to practice. -_-

So in the end.... MY EFFORTS ALSO WASTED D:
Darn.. oral tomorrow. T_T

Tag Replies !

YUHANG - LOL. Good that you gave me my COOKIES today. Zomg its not bad =D

firebird - YEAH ITS COOL. CHRISTMAS CANDY. But damaged LOL. HMmmm.. IM THINKING OF DOING THAT AGAIN LOL.

monique - yeah but he went for treatment early and you should do the same you know.

After every dance practice, I realise my umbrella starts to have missing parts.
After the one on friday, the stopper came off and one of the caps to cap the long metal thing was gone.
Then today... THE WOOD BEHIND THE STOPPER BROKE LOL.

But who cares, my family dont use it anyway =P

No comments: