Tuesday 9 September 2008

Yaaarrr .

Literature, zomg Im so not taking it next year.

History. Sauce based question.
I think I finally know why I KEEP FAILING THEM NOW since Mr Goh gave us the marking scheme.

SSRP FOR MATHS. Woooohooooooo ~

Miss wong said she's going to tell us something on thursday. About her not us and that we will be very happy.
I THINK SHE'S FINALLY LEAVING US. No wonder she kept rushing lessons.
FINALLY 2/2, WE'RE FREE FROM MS WONG.

Actually I think mr toh is QUITE humorous. Maybe it's because he isnt teaching us thats why we think he sucks.

I dont even know what to blog about. Everyday I just blogging about lessons. Thats so not cool.

Oh and after school Ms Tan came to our class to take pictures of 2 groups.


Ah heng the dino !

Sadness macus is KILLED. I KEEL YOU !


Uh.. my hand was kind of unstable while taking this so demi looks like she only has half of her body LOL.

Dont know whether I'll blog again or not. Exams round the corner ! D:

No comments: