Thursday 11 September 2008

Oh jeez. Today is already thursday. 14 MORE DAYS TO HCL PAPER 1 ZOMGZEEMANOO.

Today is thursday.. which means tomorrow = friday = PE.
You know what that means.
ITS TIME FOR SOME BASKETBALL.

English mock test today. ARgh the paper is.. ok not all that tough.

And about the good news from miss wong.. she is kind of leaving.
She said she got some things to settle so, from tomorrow onwards, NO MORE WONG.
But when she's done with her things, she would be back I THINK.

So yesterday I took HOURS to complete that geog iLearn but miss lim didnt went that through 8(

Heng got caught today due to his dumbness. When it was his turn, mr ong stopped him.
He said heng's sideburn was a little long but still ok.. and was about to let him go.
BUT HENG WANTED TO BE A SMART ALEC, " how about my tail? "

Mr ong : OK GO JOIN THE GROUP THERE.
LOL NUB RIGHT.

And he got his hair cut by the chan barber, which is the one that you WOULD NEVER want to go there to get your hair done.




EXTREMELY UNPROPORTIONAL.

I think I should be happy with mine already.
Yesterday I went to hougang mall to cut mine and the EXPERIENCED ( I like how he does it ) barber only took like 5 minutes to finish. I was thinking.. ZOMG he took such a short time... HOW DO I LOOK? NUUUUUUU.
But its acceptable =D

Sigh tomorrow dance practice. Im already thinking of some dance moves.. with a song in mind. So far only firebird knows what it is.
But Im really scared what if the rest of the group says " your idea not nice. think of another one "
Damn, my efforts would go unseen D:

-tRev- lol sorry la. lazy edit

No comments: