Tuesday 16 September 2008

GG for our dance tomorrow guys. So much for the time and effort I put in.

Today mrs seah said the last chapter on probability may not be tested in FYE. YES. Thats one chapter less =D

And chinese.. THE WORST OF ALL. Our HCL class split into 2.. 2/2 joined 2/1's class and 2/3 joined 2/5 and the first floor. NOOOO.
I felt totally .. no sense of belonging in 2/1's class. See, Im so faithful to 2/2.
We did nothing for the whole 2 periods, ALMOST DIED OF BOREDOM.

And then SSRP for science ! =D

English oral after school. Mr tan song hao was the examiner and I think he's ok.
Shall not talk much about the passage, nothing interesting/CHALLENGING.
The conversation.. disasters that may happen in our homes.
And the next topic, a job you think is worth doing but you arent gonna do.

I said.. RACING CAR ENGINEER LOL. I think I'll be able to get high marks? SELF PRAISE LOL.

Hmmmmm. Not looking forward to dance tomorrow.

Tag Replies !

monique - OOOOH ITS TOO SAD. I told you to get early treatment but you didnt. look what u've done to urself.

And am I lame or what? I added a countdown to our exams on my homepage.
So to console myself, I added ANOTHER countdown to the end of our exams LOL.

No comments: