Wednesday 10 September 2008

Hehee.. in case you didnt know.. Its my birthday today ! 8)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE~

Ok that sounds so retarted, wishing myself happy birthday. -_-

Oh man, dance was so screw up today. The girls were all practicing dance..
and us? the boys? Sitting there planning ONLY NOW.
But no worries ! Andrew and I have something in mind. =D

Ever tried dancing with an umbrella? :O

Music totally own last year's music. COMPOSE YOUR OWN SONG. That COOL or what?
Actually I find that its ok, but maybe its because only today then I started REAL COMPOSITION.
Kwf and macus' music compositions are nice ! TOTALLY.

Eheh, one of these days kwf said he wants to ask ms ho where to get that Cubase thing. That includes me ! xD
Next time instead of gaming to relax, I can compose my own songs at home! Now thats entertainment.

Sobs, I think I screwed my maths journal writing today. I wrote so little T_T and its upon 10 ! *pictures myself failing*

And again, trevis and benten's group never failed to amuse us with their funny antics that accompany their story.
They make me feel so jealous ! I so want to join their group.

1 bad news today is that miss wong said the news she's going to tell us tomorrow WONT BE HER LEAVING. NOOOOOOO, cheated us.
Look at the bright sideeeee ~~~ Maybe she's.. RETIRING !

Hey wait, that makes no difference -_-

Practically just slacked around during WEEEE EEEE.


I want to thank those that wished me a happy birthday !

Clarissa - for wishing me in advance on msn

Qihuan - for wishing me after school today. She wanted to shake my hand but I refused. Thats because my hand was SWEATY AS AWAYS, and Im sick of seeing people's reactions when they touch my hands. So.. sorry girl.

Jingjie - for wishing me on msn and through sms. HOLY, she sent me the sms at 4am !

Kwf - he didnt really wish me.. but OFFERED to buy me a present. I declined, SEE IM SO GUAI.

Ben 10 - I think he did? In the morning.

Yongguang - He wished me in the morning as well. BUT, he also OFFERED something. nope not a present, BUT A BIRTHDAY BASH. DAMN, which idiot would accept that? Imagine returning home with bruises on your birthday. * shudders *

Demi - She sent me an sms at 12am right on the dot ! But I was asleep at that time and saw it only today during chinese at 12:35pm. Replied her at 2:45pm. God, thats like a 14hr 10 mins wait? Sorry !

And not forgetting to thanks those in advance that wish me on my blog ! ( IF THERES EVEN ANY )
I apologise to those that I've left out in the list.
Ahem, Im sorry. Today my brain is a bit.. er.. HUSKY. * bows down like mr toh * LOL.

Truthfully, I appreciate all those that helped made my day today. I've never received such nice birthday wishes before, seriously.

English Oral next tuesday ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
15 more days to HCL PAPER 1 ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments: