Tuesday 30 September 2008

Omg. I sat for geog and hecon today !
2 big loads off my mind already =D

Ok I know most of the answers but I wont say its easy, lest someone say Im boasting -_-
Next paper = English + lit on friday.
Haha, and Im really damn lucky for HEcons.

Must thank kwf. During recess he was like .. " star anise is indian ingredient right? "
Then I " O.O wtf is that? "

Then in the paper later, they asked for 2 indian ingredients.
I put GHEE (LOL) and star anise (!!) PHEW. If kwf didnt mention it during recess I think I would have left it blank.
And I put BAKING as indian's cooking method LOL. Cos I was thinking about roti prata = flour = bake. LOL.

And Im sooooo glad that I managed to finish the geog paper at 9:30, leaving me 15 minutes for checking.
I think its because of my QUICK THINKING.
When I was finished with section A on mcq, I was about to proceed with section B : mapworking.
Then I recalled the mistake I made in MYE. I spend TOO MUCH time on section B which was worth only 25marks and spent the rest of the time RUSHING for my section C which was worth 60 MARKS.

So I was like " HMM. Fool me once = shame on the paper. Fool me twice = shame on me. " OK I'll try doing section C first this time.
And and and, I had more time to see which question to do instead of doing the first one that met my eye in MYE.

Conclusion = I corrected the mistakes I made in MYE this time. So I MUST have higher marks. PLS GIMME AN 80 K THANKS BYE.

T.T My left ankle hurts T.T

Tag reply to monique - lol. seeing that i at first tht u saw my PM on my msn x_x because its like I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT. hehe, cant slack like wad i did during sec 1.
good luck to me for the results for GEOG =D

I ASSUME all of you are busy STUDYING so you guys cant tag me.
Which means aft exams = TAGS again.

Im going to try to reformat my com MYSELF now ! hope it works out :O

No comments: