Sunday 21 September 2008

Ahh.. I broke the vow I made, Im using my PC now ! LOL.
But its just so tempting, the laptop screen so small, then use computer the screen so big + shiok.. can see the power difference already.

But Im so afraid that it may anytime " mood swing " and give me its BLUE FACE.
Sobs.

However, I shall not be defeated by such a small setback !
I've decided to set things right.
But its COSTLY.

Thinking of buy a portable hard disk, then can backup those important files I need and TOTALLY REBOOT my pc to clear that stupid ghee virus. Not sure if it would work 100% though.

Then also want to buy a 4GB thumbdrive but hey, its only $25 ! And since because my other thumbdrive.. well... 256 MB LOL.

Thought of getting a mouse for my laptop, pretty tedious to surf the whole day by using that touchpad.

And also the microsoft office. My laptop is using the TRIAL one zomg, going to expire in around october - november. fishhead wants it too anyway.

For this one.. Im not too sure about it. The norton anti virus. The one im using now is the Kaspersky .. came along with the purchase of my laptop at the COMEX 2008. Everytime I scan.. 0 virus detected and yet my PC shows me its blue face. Dont know whether they cheated me and gave me a BUDGET one or not. SOBS.

If all turns out well, Im considering to get some new parts for my pc. The graphics cards and some others arent doing too well recently. So many things for my pc.. WHY NOT GET A NEW ONE? I hate DELL. And I dont think my father would be too willing to get another one LOL, just got a laptop.

Having mentioned all those, it boils down to $_$
Hm. Maybe I'll strike a deal with him, good results for FYE, new com. LOL.

No comments: