Thursday 18 September 2008

Argh.. today science was disgusting.

SSRP for chinese again, so relieved since we dont have to go over to 2/1.
I HATE IT.

And we DESTROYED the umbrella yx gave andrew. The whole frame was damaged by us.
It started with macus smacking the umbrella against the wall.
Then I took it, put it on my lap and BENT the whole thing into half LOL.

Sobs, for that, we got punched by andrew D:
HE MISSED ME TWICE and therefore, he punched my bone ouch. It hurts T.T

Science ZOMGZEEMa DISGUSTING.
All the STDs and 'goodies' from mrs chan, which included the durex condom -_-
Then the worst part was the gonorrhoa, where pus would be discharged from the peepee.
AND THERE WAS A PICTURE ON IT, the whole class was like EWWW.
Then me and yeo AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH, SHIT WTF.

Nothing much left. Yeo came to my blog during ICT lawl.

And I saw deshawn again at the bus stop ! He comes to my sch for HCL.

Tag Replies !

monique - CANT. Im SORRY

YUHANG - *cough* like.. AHEM. Lol figure it out yourself la fishhead :O Oh yeah, for your dance you wore the green shirt.. MARIO LOL.

1 MORE WEEK TO HCL PAPER 1. ZOMGZEEMA PLS SAVE ME THANKS A LOT.

No comments: