Tuesday 15 April 2008

15 more days.


Argh. 15 more days to HCL part 1 MYE.
Oh gosh. I MUST start revising already.

Got back my Lit test today.
I FAILED.
Aww jeez.. GG for my lit.

Which means A1 for others.
A1 for maths.
A1 for science.
A1 for geog.
A2 for history.
A2 for english.
A2 for D&T.
B4 for chinese.
C5 for literature.

Well, HOPEFULLY my D&T would scrape through.
And surprisingly my History was B4 - C6 last year but its an A2 this year.
I guess maybe because its on SINGAPORE?
More interesting.

Ok back to the subject.
Today was SSRP day for 2/2's normal chinese boys D:

Double period for Maths was SSRP.
Double period for Normal Chinese was SSRP.

WTH. SO good.
Had History test.
Quite ok except for the SOURCE BASE QUESTION. GG.

Wrote compo for chinese.
I think its so far my best effort.
Quite alot of words and I racked my brain cells extra hard for this one.

Oh yeah during chinese, ms wong's butt was facing me.
And I was like ... EWWW. ZOMG I CANT LOOK.
I made the "ARGH IM CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE " face.
Then the whole class started laughing.

And she was like .. OK WEI LIANG WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?
Argh. Norbitness.

And mustafa didnt come today.
He called sheng xiong after school to ask about his marks.
AND WE TOLD HIM HE GOT 7/15 WHEN HE GOT 12.
Lastly, we said he was in for some POEM COMPETITION.

LOL.


Stayed back for NAPFA running.
BUT wth. We stayed till 5pm.
And it was cancelled due to the rain.
ZZ.

My uncle is giving me a maths test tomorrow. -_-
Hopefully I'll do well.

Tag Replies
poohmigosh - Got meh? Tsk I cut it for the class photo leh. Hurt my feelings.


COME ON TAG MY BLOG YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
THE TEMPTATION....
ITS SIMPLY,
IRRESISTABLE.

You cant control your temptation to tag my blog and YOU KNOW IT.
SO QUICK TAG.

No comments: