Wednesday 30 April 2008

The Inevitable Truth.


Thats what i wrote for one science question.
Actually its from trevis.
But I thought it made sense so, oh well.


Argh. HCL paper 1 tomorrow.
Its something Im really worried about.
But theres nothing much to revise for it anyway.

Zz.
Just started my chinese revision.
Yeah I know its ridiculous.
But at least Im doing my best at the last minute.

Today maths was really stupid.
I did the paper 2 before and today I forgot how to do at least 3 of them.

Sigh.
But no maths for now.

History followed behind.
I think its really kind of mr goh to tell us exactly what to study.
Its made possible for me to get an A1 now.
Although I had C for last year's history.
Maybe its because Im more interested in Singapore's history.

And its there and then, during Chinese, I started my revision.
Finished 1 chapter.. OUT OF 14.
AND THE PAPER 2 IS ON FRIDAY.
Argh.

I shall not talk about lit as nothing interesting happened.

Now im back to the inevitable truth.
ITS MUGGING TIME.

Come on just think of the bright side..
- how happy you would be when you receive your results
- how slack life would be for you during the holidays
- WOWs from everyone
- a sense of self satisfaction achieved

Come on samuel, you must hang on.
Maintain your CA marks and you're on your way to the top 100.


Hopefully I will get through.

No comments: