Friday 25 April 2008

Another week over.


So I Heard You Like Mudkips.

Lol just didnt want to upload a comic today.
Yesyes, its been an eternity since I last updated.

Yesterday had NAPFA 5 items.
I think I screwed my shuttle run.
1st try : Fell down right at the first lap. Poor timing.
2nd try : Slow at picking up. Poor timing.
And I thought it was because of my shoes.

I have seen some tips about it and now I think it isnt that hard.
11 seconds. Thats LOUSY among the boys.

Chinese. I didnt revise for the "ting xie"

IAP. Art was argh, evaluation.
Then we had to draw about an object.
I picked a pooh container and its pretty nice actually.

But I was too slow and didnt have time to colour.
You should have seen my drawing.
Its ZOMG GOOD. Lol jk.

Then drama. Watched our own performance.
I looked so ghee up there.
And I cant recognise my voice over the video.
It just sounds so much lower.

And today during english,
wong came in suddenly and said I had to stay back for chinese remedial.
Wtf. I just got out of science remedial and now Im in another.

Seriously I havent started studying yet.
If i start now, I'll probably forget about it a few days later due to more studying.
STM. Or SSTM by miss lim although i dont know what it is.

HCL exam next wednesday.
Total number of days of exams = 8 for HCL students, 6 for normal chinese geeks.

Just think positive, it will be all over in 2 weeks time starting from next monday.


Replies
jenny - haha. thanks, you too.
XiaoMonK - Yeah. Same goes for you
jingjie - Yes i do. Ask tjy for advice.
tjy - bye mel.

No comments: