Tuesday 8 April 2008

CCA Transfer Complete !


Yeah, I FINALLY passed the form to mr ling !
Which means i would be attending the trainings ! :D
But not this week due to all the tests, D:

Ok back to the subject.
This morning had the health check up.
Yeh, my eyesight is fine =)
BUT,
i didnt do that well for the backbone checkup.
The nurse said its not very straight. D:
Yeah expected.
My parents are always reminding me to sit up straight blah blah..

But its tiring dont 'cha know?
No?
FINE you try sitting up straight for 10 minutes without moving your posture.
Lets see what you got tough guy.

Yeah, so the checkup lasted for like 2 hours.
8 - 10am.
So our history test was postponed >:D

Then chinese followed after.
Okay i think thats my best letter so far.

HMM. I shall not proceed on to english.

Oh yeah, thats what im talking about !
What a lively tagboard i have.

Tag Replies!
firebird - so you are talking about me? Im afraid thats a secret i cannot tell.
tjy - Tsk. Dont be childish leh.
jj - What?

No comments: