Sunday 20 April 2008

Study Mode.





Oh man. I just cant get myself into study mode.
FYI, 10 more days to higher chinese MYE.
Zomg.

Its 7pm already and I've not touched my homework.
Been procrastinating since friday.
Well, Im always procrastinating.

I think Im doomed.
Havent OFFICIALLY started revision.
And I dont know what to begin with.
Wth.

I'd better get started with homework.
I think I shall start with chinese.
Hopefully on next sunday, I'll not forget what Im doing for the next few days.

I just soooo hope that I suddenly have the motivation to study.
I need an inspiration.

But in such emergencies, I'll have no choice but to execute..
Self-Discipline even if I dont have the motivation.
I have to study. I cant afford feeling guilty after MYE.

I just cant do it.

Replies
tjy - Z. That one question that i got wrong, u nv tell me about it leh. FAG
Perry - Yeah. Hopefully.
james - YEAH. WOO IM READY TO KICK SOME BUTTS.
jj - Just for that moment only. T_T

No comments: