Saturday 12 April 2008

Hmm.


PHEW, Week 4 is over.
The pressure and stress is over.. For now.

Well for the first time again,
on Saturday i completed most of my homework !
Special thanks to trevis.
He asked me to edit the coverpage.
And it resulted in me getting into a " KK Im ready to kick some homework's ass " mood.

Well, maple had 2x exp for today.
And tomorrow too.

And jermaine and jj leveled up.
Zz damn. Its so easy to level at their level.
BUT, even so..
they wont be able to catch up to me >:D

One's 35 and the other is 34, and im 52. :)
Ok fine I'll stop acting pro.

I think I'll stop playing cabal for quite some time.
Got bored of it.

ZZZZZZ. And yesterday after school stayed back till like 3pm.
Hoping to get into the com lab to dota.
BUT IT DIDNT OPEN.

So its like I've wasted my time idling there.
And I saw ncc air having their weekly training.
Ahh.. it feels good just to know that Im not a cadet anymore.

The ROD should have been over by now.
GG to Bravo, whoever your PS is now.

Zz. Miss poon marks really slow.
1 week and shes not finished with the papers.

And Im bugging kwf on msn now.
I want to ask him if his dad did buy the thumbdrive for him.
ZOMG IM TOO ANXIOUS ALREADY.

The Dota crave is eating me inside.. argh.
Just hope he can lend it to me on Monday.

Tag Replies
tjy - WHAT? Stop Z-ing me leh mel.
XiaoMonK - Yeah ! Its like after so many tries you finally did it !
poohmigosh - Zz. We cant chicken out leh. Sobs.
jingjie - Lol calm down. You're acting like you didnt experince a level up for a million years. Hey, must thank the 2x exp then. And speaking from a priest's experience, I suggest that you dont Ligators now.

KEEP THE TAGS ROLLING.

No comments: