Saturday 26 April 2008

Homework down, Revision next.

Nope no comic today.
Partly because Im too lazy and I want to finish this quick.

Phew. Spent 2 and a half hours on homework..
and I FINISHED THEM ! =)

Feel so happy.
Then tomorrow, I can concentrate on revision !

Tomorrow :
12pm - 2pm : revise science chapters 13, 14, 15
Ah, biology. One of my favorites.
Can get this over with quickly.

7pm - 9pm : geography revision. Chapter 1 - 2.
Yeah, geog is my favorites too.

4pm - 5pm : ??
I dont know. Maybe spend some time on chinese.

And I've BARELY managed to finish science workbook chapter 10.
Oh man. Physics can really blow my brain cells up.
But if you're good at it, you will know almost everything around you.

Everytime during science when ms poon talks about physics, my mind is always " catch no ball ".
And I remember that time I was complaining to winny that I " catch no ball " during chapter 9.

Monday - Thursday : Harcore chinese revision.

Im doing this up so that I will be constantly reminded whenever I come to my blog.

Replies
poohmigosh - ZZ. And you said you could tutor me.
jingjie - Heh. I got to 223cm.
XiaoMonK - NO. Sadness. Actually that picture was used for entertainment purposes. xD
firebird - Ya la I know you smart. Dont show off leh. WAIT TILL AFTER EXAM I GO RE TAKE. I'll make an effort to lower it to 10secs.
tjy - WHAT LA. STOP RHUBARB-ING ME.

No comments: