Sunday 13 April 2008

Mid Year Exam is coming to kick our butts.


Aww jeez.
My uncle (also my tutor) just left.
He said I've got to start revising already.

Yeah for once Im going to do up a revision table.
Starting from tomorrow.
Which means its me whos going to kick MYE's butt.

Last year I remembered how I felt when I received the MYE results slip.
1 word = NOOB.
So..
Now Im aiming to be under 15 for class position.
All the while its a pathetic 20 or 21.

Im going to work hard *With the exception of Literature*

Then I can RIP for the june holidays.
FYI, RIP = relax in peace.

Sobs. MYE HCL is starting on 30/4/08.
17 days for revision starting from today.

I can already imagine the stress Im going to face.

Sigh. Thats how life is. Face it Samuel.
You know you cant do it.

LOL joking.
I'll just take it that Im going to prove that wrong.

Tag Replies
jingjie - I assume that you are a solo cleric which means 1 tele and 15 heal. You can start doing Jr. Wraiths. You may want to switch to Chronos at around level 38. They drop the 2nd most wanted shield - Mystic shield.

Argh come on tag my blog more often.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

No comments: