Thursday 10 April 2008

NOMAD.


Aww yeah. Here comes another slacking day.
PE this morning was fun.
Ran 2 rounds and was panting already.
Guess im GG for next tuesday's run.

Yeh, basketball again.
And for the fiirrrssst time in history,
I MANAGED TO SCORE A 3 POINTER. But once only.
Hey its still an achievement right?
I always thought i didnt have enough strength.
But thanks to yeo's advice,
I managed to shoot 1 in !
And on several occasions I used too much strength till it flew over the ring and became an " airball. "

Chinese was ghee.
So much homework.

And sadness for IAP.
No free time for art today D:
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULD FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON DOTA AGAIN,
theres this money management programme.
Taught us why to save and those money related issues.

Drama was argh.
Next week is going to be the performance -_-
AND I WAS SELECTED TO TAKE PART IN NOMAD WTF.
20+ sessions during june holidays,
each one lasting about 3 hours+

Wth, who would be willing to go?
I want to withdraw but i have to find a replacement. -_-

Lit test after school.
Freaking difficult. Just hoping for a pass.
My literature = GG

And theres geog tomorrow D:

Tag Replies!
tjy - LOL HOW I KNOW? someone loves numel.
jj - nope. I had the teachers' signatures. All i had to do was pass the form to the Head of CCA.
XiaoMonK - Good. Then come tag more often!

No comments: