Friday 4 April 2008

Mid Year Exam is coming for us.


Heres a comic for all :D


Few more weeks to MYE D:

Hoho, in the blink of an eye, 1 week is over again.
Yeah got quite a few things to talk about today.
Shall start with yesterday.

Thursday.

Started the day with PE.
The first 16 did napfa which means my turn next week.
I think i'll just meet the requirements for a pass for standing broad jump.
My poor knees cant be exposed to such pressure. LOL not jk-ing.

Played BASKETBALL !
I realised that basketball is my sport!
Seriously i dont know where i got this from.
Maybe its because i watched Kung-Fu Dunk and got influenced.
Maybe its the basketball pc game i played when i was young. *I still have the game :D*
But sadly if i play it regularly my knees would give way.
Sigh.

So just did some shooting and layouts.
Hey dont think im a noob.
I managed to do some layouts successfully.

Then later the girls took over the ring and i couldnt play anymore D:
Ok enough of emotions, back to school.

Chinese was gheed.

IAP is slightly better this week.
We finished our work last week so during art we played DOTA !
Its really a ZOMG PWNZXZXZ game to me.
Drama was gheed.


Went home straightaway and started MUGGING D:

I realised how messy my table was with all the notes,
only after when i finished studying.
And yeah, its a kitkat at the top left corner.
I KNOW YOU'RE DROOLING, but sadness its MINE.

Yeh so now we right on track on Friday.
Today.

Maths was boring + gheed again.
But at least mrs seah gave us about 10 - 15 mins to revise SCIENCE :D

D&T, Doomsday for all.
Oh my, i didnt expect myself to be the first for today's presentation.
But i couldnt turn down their cheerings could i?
Actually i was trying to make the class laugh.
Cause all the while everyone was just listening and plain bored.
But i think i failed. D:

After recess, Death of 2/2.
SCIENCE TEST.

I found it to be quite difficult.
Because i didnt know WHAT THE FREAK was a ringworm.
So i wrote MUTUALISM. Why?
I thought that it was something like an earthworm you know.
Those that help the farmers to loosen the soil.
And in turn they get to stay in the soil.

Thats mutualism right? But i was wrong.
RINGWORM not = EARTHWORM.

Sigh and i didnt know what the second question was asking.
Oh well, i expect at least a B3.

English was gheed.
My summary had 161 words and i only did 1st draft !
Not enough time i think.

Then GEOG , reviver of all.
Because ms lim's lesson are usually funny + fun !
And today she wrote " Miss Lim Rox !!! =) " on the board !
Thats like so cute + funny.

Maybe its because of the age gap between her and us.
We are 14 and shes like 24 - 27? Thats my guess.

Sadness for 6i peeps if you didnt get such a teacher.



Ok now skip to after school.
Malled with sheng xiong and macus.
FOR ONCE, i went to hougang mall with 2/2 people !
All the while its mel and mel and mel and mel and mel.

I went there for a haircut actually at EC House.
Women haircut-ers at EC House = Epic Fail
Men haircut-ers at EC House = WIN + PWN
That freaking woman dont know how to cut.
10 mins become 5 mins.

That might look good to you.
BUT I THINK ITS AN ANY OLD HOW CUT.
I dont know.
I just felt different today when i had the cut.
Usually when a man cuts my hair im like happy when i leave.
But today when i left im like " WTF HOW FREAKY DO I LOOK LIKE NOW? "
So dont ask me about my hair on monday.
Want to know how i look like?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NOPE IM NOT AN ANIMAL.
I got this from james' phone actually.

Zz. I guess i should ask for the males next time.



Oh yeah some pictures i wanted to upload.


Ok you should know who this is.



This is something i dug out of my folders.
Apparently i was trying to piss khwanfa off.


Tag Replies!
firebird - hehehe i uploaded it !
weiennn♥` - zz. go find something better to do.
jj - -_- it sucks.

No comments: