Saturday 19 April 2008

Started Revision


Wow Im so damn happy.
I've managed to start revising science.
Done with chapters 1, 2, 7 and 8.
My tutor is going to test me later on them thats why I revised.
So thankful for that.

I remembered not revising for last year's MYE.
Only started right before the day of the test.
Thats why I got those crappy results.

While revising something was bugging me.


How much information can our brain store?

Well, thats because I wanted to start revising on other subjects too.
But I kept worrying that I would forget my oh-took-so-much-effort-to-memorise science.

Thus, I went on to google and tried searching for my answer.
BUT nothing came out. All crappy answers.

Anyone who has any information on this please tell me.
I need to quench my curiosity for this question.


Yeah, got back geog test.
18/20. Not very good.

Generally the class scored well.
Marks range from 14-20.
And mines 18. ZZ.

I'll make sure to get an A1 for my geography MYE.
tjy - What?

No comments: