Saturday 7 June 2008

Fun Day.


I decided to blog again today because I feel that today is really nice.
We planned to go to andrew's house for the literature project.

Ok so I started the day with getting up late.
I wanted to wake up at 7:30 but when I did, I thought " kk another 10mins. "
AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE 60MINS.

Zomg which means I woke up at 8:30am when I planned to leave at 8:45am.
Zeema.
Ok so I took 88. Surprised that it wasnt crowded at all.

BUT, another problem surfaced.
I was madly smsing trevis when I was nearing the school's bus-stop.
Thats because I didnt know where I was supposed to alight.

We were talking about Cat. High when he said " 1 stop after that = J8. 2 stops after that = andrew's house "
AND I THOUGHT HE WAS REFERRING TO THE SCHOOL'S STOP.

So imagined how surprised I looked when I saw the construction behind the bus-stop 1 stop after our school's bus-stop.
I was thinking, " IS THIS J8? WHERE IS THE BUILDING? "
And I got off at Cat. High's stop. -_-

And after all the messy conversations, I finally got to andrew's house.
When I got in, this puppy was sniffing at Trevis' and my legs.
Oh gosh thats so damn itchy.

But hes really cute actually.
And he likes to stand on his hind legs and then start "clawing" us.
1 annoying thing is that he was moving about under our chairs when we were at the computer.
At first hes at the cupboard then 1 minute later, hes under the computer desk. -_-
Zeema. Andrew kissed his dog RIGHT ON HIS NOSE.

Zz. And the worst thing I hate was andrew's cousin.
Zomg we were so noisy at the starting but when he came... *Silence.*
He is so freaking vulgar. -_-

Sad, the private servers cant work on andrew's computer.

At 1pm later, Trevis and I went to J8 for lunch.
Zomg the chicken rice costs $4 per plate. >_>

And an idea struck me.
Since we all are free today, HOW ABOUT A MOVIE?
We called andrew to join us too.

Watched The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian.
I think its ok.
But I hate the prince, he seems like a faggot to me.

And throughout the movie, ANDREW KEPT TOUCHING ME. ARGH.


Finally for once I went out for fun since last year end.
Next monday Im going to do my chinese project. And MAYBE catch another movie.

It wont hurt once in a while. >_>

No comments: