Tuesday 17 June 2008

I finally found time to blog again today.
And this being the last week of the holidays,
has to actually become my busiest week.

Monday - Nomad and Training
Tuesday - Tuition
Wednesday - Tuition & Training
Thursday - Nomad
Friday - Training

Sigh yeah. I went for my training for the first time yesterday.
Was HORRIBLY BORING.

Played with the coach for 45mins then the rest of the time? = Slack.

Zomg la I also dont want to slack but I dont know anyone.
Except those 2 but they are busy already.

Sigh. Not looking forward to the next 2 trainings.

Anyway I chionged my maths today.
Did all the way till the last part.
And it was graph so initially I didnt want to do.
But seeing that we only had to do one question, I went ahead.

But I was slacking at the same time.
So I took about half an hour.
Then I thought..
" Yes! I finally finished MAths! "

And when I kept everything except the questions,
I turned the paper around.

ZOMG LAH. THERE WERE AT LEAST 5 MORE GRAPH QUESTIONS WE HAD TO DO.
EVEN THE HOMEWORK WONT GIVE ME A BREAK.

Its like when you thought you reached your goal after all the tiring efforts,
you actually found out you had another hurdle to overcome.

So in other words, its mainly cheating your feelings.

Zz. Im not caring about those already.
Soo Im only left with 2 book reviews.

Im going to do them later.
Ah, then I can fully enjoy the weekend.

Ok now Im going to do Trevis' quiz.

1. At which age do you wish to be married?
Im not even sure if Im ever gonna get married.
But if yes, then probably about 27?
I would prefer to stabilise my career first.

YES YES! This is actually part of geography.
Which is... Later Marriages.

2. Study hard or play hard?
Depends on the situation.
Exams - Study hard.
Holidays - Play hard.

Duh.

3. Who is the person you trust most?
Hmm I think he is Cant.

4. Why do you think you have not enough confidence?
Confidence to do what? Please be specific.

5. If you have a dream come true, what would you want it to be?
Scoring distinctions after distinctions without much effort.

6. What if your idea of a bf or gf?
What do you mean? O.o
A bf is basically a boy and a gf is basically a girl.
Thats all. What more?

7. What is your goal for this year?
Hmm. My level position <70

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Nope. Until I experience it.

9. If you spend all the time in the world but no money, what would you do?
What school did you graduate from? Your English beats mine for sure.

10. If time were to unwind, what would you change?
Nothing. No matter what you do to change the situation, the scar would always remain.

11. Which period of the time made you want to break down?
I cant really remember. Forgive and Forget. Remember that.

12. What feeling do you hate most?
Being left out.

13. Do you cherish all of the friendship you have?
You mean you don't?

14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

15. What do you think is the most important things in your life?
Those things around me.

16. Who do you want to always behind you?
Ok I think you better start all over again from Grade 1 before going back to making quizzes.

17. People who are going to hated you?
Damn it. Ask yourself this and see if you can answer it.

18. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
He is a Volleyball fanatic.

19. How many percent do you think you are in front of your friends?
Cant.

20. Would you judge an adversary you do not know well?
Obviously you judge the person automatically on first impressions.

Instruction:Remove 1 question from the above and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them at the end of the post. Notify their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever who does the tags will have blessings from all.

1.MASTER WUGUI
2.Jingjie ( Im sure she wouldnt do it. )
3.Simin
4.Clarissa
5.Rochelle
6. Cant
7.Cant
8.Cant

Stay tuned.

No comments: