Monday 30 June 2008

Zomg Zeema I'll make this a quick one.

Today went to com lab for geog.
Homework ! Page 65 D:

ZOMG HOMECON.
Yehhh we madee CUPCAKEEs.
Mine was not bad. :]
AND THE FUNNY THING IS ANDREW & HJJ (HAPPY NOW ANDREW?) BURNT THEIR CUPCAKES.
LOL. ROFLOL.

During Chinese had wad open book test.
I brought the wrong series of the book LOL ZOMG.

The first story I was like, OK LET FATE DECIDE MY RESULTS.

VE. ZOMG MR TOH = SLOPPY NUBZORXZXZ.

SSRP for MATHS ! :D

And now Im at home.
Have to go back for NOMAD at 5:30 - 7:30 later D: SOBS NOO.
I CANT WATCH MY 7PM SHOW. Anyone watching it fill me in tomorrow :]

The worst thing about today is..
My watch is repaired. Yes its good but,
THE STRAP BROKE AGAIN.

I was at the bustop sweating like theres no tomorrow.
And there was alot of sweat between my skin at the watch.
So I was trying to wipe it off. ZOMG THE STRAP JUST DROPPED OFF LIKE THAT.

And It CANT be repaired. The part connecting to the clock has a crack. D:

Any shop watches at AMK Hub? Going there this friday and might get a watch there :D

Tag Replies !
firebird - lol I found it at Trevz blog. And nope. I'll copy whenver I can. LOL

Amelis - Stop beating about the bush >:[

zhenyee(: - LOL THANKS. :] I love it when we do such EVIL things. >:]

ZOMG NOOOOO. NOMAADDD.

No comments: