Thursday 26 June 2008

Today is such a weird day, as in I had so many coincidences.

SSRP for english today. But from next week onwards, Nair is coming back. NOOOOOO


Didnt do much for Chinese. There is homework though. T_T

Ate my bread in class during recess today. Andrew said Mr Ong was in 2/4 but I didnt believe him. While eating halfway, HE CAME IN! ZOMG but for a short while so Im safe ! Phew.

Science.
Finally had a proper lesson today on sound. We were laughing away during the group work but I forgot why we did. ROFL. And the new teacher knew me even though I went for remedials for a short while. Zomg.

Geography.
Today geog was so fast paced.
Miss Lim was no different from a robot as she kept on talking WITHOUT pauses in between. Thats just her style o.o
Went to com lab and slacked there. I forgot to bring my geography notebook D:

ICT.
I didnt see the teacher before and she introduced herself as Miss Nur. At the starting I was thinking that shes a bitch since she was very strict with us.

But later during the lesson, we laughed and enjoyed ourselves alot.
Then she complained about people rolling in the lab on their chairs and said she would make them roll around in the parade square while singing.

And she said..
" Roll, roll, roll my boat,
Gently down the... Parade Square! "

The class just LOLED at that.

AND I MANAGED TO FINISH MAKING MY MOVIE IN THE MOVIE MAKER ! Phew.

Maybe its not that bad as I had imagined all the way in my mind.

Went market for lunch after school.
While eating, Deshawn smsed and told me he was coming to my school ! zomg.
Then later he said he reached already and was waiting for me.

Like wth, didnt see him for so long already.
At first I asked SX to keep a lookout for anyone not in our uniform.

YESYES I WAS PLANNING TO RUN OFF LOL cause we were running late for Nomad.
Just when I thought the coast is clear, ZOMG HERE HE COMES.
* Coincidence No. 1 *

Yeah told him where the bookshop is but it was closed. SAD.
He asked me for a compo paper and I gave it to him.
In the process, I realised I was *I THINK* taller than him !
About half a head I guess.

Lookie now i've caught up ! >:]
But Im still short in my class D: nuuu.

Rehearsed for NOMAD and ms kong said Im good ! :]
Hmm maybe I could consider being an actor. *grins*
The rehearsal ended earlier than expected at 5pm.

Then later at the bustop, my 74 came BUT.
The new science teacher was getting on it too ! ZOMG NOO MY BUS !
AND SHE KNEW MY NAME = WORSE.
* Coincidence No. 2 *

What if I had to stand next to her? = talk NO TY.

So I had no choice but to wait for the next one.
* LOOKS AT 74 WITH SAD EYES *

Crazy day eh? Sad.
There are rehearsals for the whole of next week and all of them end pretty late.
*ZOMG IMAGINE GOING HOME AT 10PM FOR 4 DAYS*

For those of you who dont know what NOMAD is, it stands for *I THINK AGAIN* " Night Of Music, Arts, Drama "
Its basically a school event.

If you want more info, go to http://www.angmokiosec.moe.edu.sg/Homepage_Updates/attachment.htm
But if you STILL DONT KNOW what NOMAD is after viewing the above link, ... too bad. You're on your own buddy.

Sigh. I dont think it would be FUN. NOOO.

Tag Replies
jj - yeah and i saw him zomg.


Dont let me tagboard die out please.
zomg im becoming mr krabs !

No comments: