Sunday 22 June 2008


OH MAH FREAKIN GAWD ITS BEN TEN.
BEN TEN FTW!


Lol you might have been wondering why the past few days I wasnt online or blogging.


That's because my computer actually died on me.

Not really but still, i just couldnt turn it on.


Same old connection problem. Im going mad one day because of that.


BUT.


Theres some good news.

My father decided to buy me a laptop earlier but its only a MAYBE.


Cool huh. :D


Well currently Im using my father's laptop.

Mine is expected to be back tomorrow but im triyng to get it back by this evening.


Sobs. No games now. No one to talk to. ._.


And ZOMG NUBZORXZXZXZ OH MAH GAWD HOW IS IT POSSIBLE.

Im talking about the timetable. zomg la.


Last few days of the holiday left and I cant enjoy it in peace.

But i actually caught up on my sleep.

Yup i've still been turning in late.


But because I cant play my computer, theres nothing for me to do the whole day.

So I've been waking up at 11+ and I got up at 11:40 today zomg.


Reading the past few days to kill time made me feel like a nerd 8)


Anothing thing.


TREVIS FINALLY ISNT USING BLEACH SONGS FOR HIS BLOG.

Ok but at least he used some english songs. (:


Sigh. Playing online games now. D:


Tag Replies

jingjie - i dont know for kids central. Im on CN.

tjy - LOL BEN TEN FANATIC. I BEN TEN YOU GWEN LOL. I know la but its my mum who washes my clothes you know. Rushing to wash clothes is tiring.

firebird - Cant la. I rather buy. yours i think torn and tattered alr.

No comments: