Thursday 12 June 2008

New Skin.



Zomg. Looking at that makes me WATER.
Dont tempt me.

Zz. Went back for school for nomad today.
It totally sucked.
Less than 10 of us turned up in total.

And we have to go back tomorrow. GREAT.
I thought I could use tomorrow to finish up all my work.
Sigh.

Havent touched my Maths and English homeworks. >_>
See, I told you Im a procrastinator. Big time.

So there was only Macus and me. So gheely silient.
The rest were all girls. And my knees are aching from all that kneeling.

I've changed the blogskin and song.
I dont know why but I suddenly felt like using this song for the skin.
All the while it has been Chinese songs.
Its time for a change.

Oh and another thing.
I THINK I've quit Private Servers for good.
I got to 170 and it just seems surprisingly bored to me.
*Logs in*
30 seconds later...
*Logs out*

But its a different story for Maplesea.
Now I think Im enjoying it more than ever.

So if you're bored of MSEA,
My solution : try private servers. A few days later when you're too PRO you would want to get back to MSEA.

I need my motivation to get back to my work. =(

No comments: