Sunday 15 June 2008

Un-procrastinating



Heh. I found this picture in My Pictures.
I think I used it for my Reading ScrapBook.
Ok actually I've been a spongebob fanatic thanks to my younger bro.
He would actually memorise the showtimes for spongebob and watch it when the time comes.
And I got pulled in by him ._.

Procrastinate : to put off till another day or time; defer; delay.

If I dont procrastinate, does it become an un-procrastinate?
Honestly, I've started on Maths homework already since wednesday.

Everyday before I sleep which is around 12am, I would do some maths.
Good idea eh? Im more focused in that way.
And yesterday I did so much that I actually have only half of the exercises left !

Zomg Zeemaaa.

Sigh. I hate Nomad Drama.

And about 2 days ago, I played iSketch !
Ok it was pretty fun.
But I only prefer playing with people I know.

Dont know why though.

And I assume everyone saw Zohan the movie on TV?
Its really funny but too bad the holidays are ending.
If not I would watch it.

Zz. Cant you guys tag more often?
Im thinking of removing my Cbox you know.

One last thing...
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN.

No comments: