Monday 16 June 2008

Quiz

So I've been tagged by winny to do this quiz.
And its like for the first time. >_>

List out the top 5 birthday present that you wish for:
1. Get into the top 75 level position
2. More time to play
3. Less homework
4. To be able to fufil my goals
5. Cant.

Answer the following questions:

1.The person who last tag you is ...
Zheng Yiih

2.Your relationship with him/her is ...
Hes my lieutenant. LOL.

3.Your 5 impressions of him/her ..
1. Crazy dota freak
2. Outgoing
3. Procrastinator
4. Anyhow
5. Untidy
= COPAU.

4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
Hmm. I think its cant.

5.The most memorable words he/she had said to you
Wow good question, hmm. It should be cant.

6.If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
Cant. He likes ghee only.

7.If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
I told you cant already.

8.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Cant. Even if he wanted to it is forbidden in the Book Of Rules For Numels.

9. If he/she beomes your enemy, the reason will be ...
OH MAH GAWD ! He DISOBEYED OUR ANCESTORS !

10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is ...
Nothing. LOL

11.Your overall impression of him/her is ...
Isnt this a repeated question? Cant.

12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
Hmm good question again. I think its cant.

13.The character you love of yourself are ...
Sobs, I dont love myself. D:

14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are ...
SWEATY PALMS AND FEET.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is ...
I want to be a nobody,
since nobody is perfect.

16.For people that care and like you, say something to them ...
No thanks. :]

17.(pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you)(random)
1. Master Wugui ( tjy )
2. Trevis
3. Jingjie
4. Weien
5. Simin
6. Qi Huan
7. Amelis
8. Zhenyee
9. cant
10. cant

Im having difficulty finding people and asking them to do the quiz you know.
So if those listed above dont want to do, its fine.
Anyone want to do, you may do so.

FYI, I was looking up at the links in my blog.

18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
[Qi Huan] No one I think.

19.Is no.9 a male or female?
[Cant] Cant is a hermaphrodite.

20.If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
[Amelis & Cant] Cant. Because cant is a fictional character so its cant.

21.How about no.8 and 5?
[ZhenYee & Simin] Cant. They dont know each other.

22.What is no.2 studying about?
[Trevis] Hes studying about secondary 2 stuff.

23.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
[JingJie] Hmm.. does tagging on blog counts? If yes then I think its yesterday.

24.What kind of music band does no.8 like?
[ZhenYee] Dont know.

25.Does no.1 has any siblings?
[Master Wugui] Yeah. 2 bros.

26.Will you woo no.3?
[Jingjie] Nope. I rather woo no. 10.

27.How about no.7?
[Amelis] Nope. I think she has a target already =x

28.Is no.4 single?
[Weien] How the hell I know? She keeps saying MOGUMOGU <3 And I dont even know if its a real person or not.

29.What's the surname of no.5?
[Simin] Ongggy Dude.

30.What's the hobby of no.4?
[Weien] Hmm. Dont know, I think Audi used to be one.

31.Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
[Simin & Cant] Yeah.

32.Where is no.2 studying at?
[Trevis] Amkss

33.Talk something casually about no.1
[Master Wugui] Hmm he loves master wugui.

34.Have you try developing feelings for no.8?
[Zhenyee] Nope. Shes taken.

35.Where does no.9 live at?
[Cant] It lives in my dreams.

36.What color does no.4 like?
[Weien] Hmm I think its PINK.

37.Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
[Master Wugui & Simin] Nope. But they get along well in pri sch life.

38.Does no.7 likes no.2?
[Amelis & Trevis] They dont know each other.

39.How do you get to know no.2?
[Trevis] Last year. Sec Sch friend.

40.Does no.1 have any pets?
[Master Wugui] Nope. But he has plenty of GHEE.

41.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
[Amelis] Sadly No. LOL DONT BE SAD.

Phew. That marks the end of the quiz.
Sorry trevis, I'll do yours on maybe Tuesday. First come first serve eh.

Actually I didnt want to do the quiz but since tjy came up as the last tag,
AND FURTHERMORE HE CALLED ME MASTER WUGUI.. I've decided to shoot him back.

LOL

Tag Replies :

-tRev- : NUUUU. Of course its nice. >:]
poohmigosh : Lol that will smith show? I think its going to pwn eh. LOL DONT BE GREEDY.
jingjie - Yeah I am THE ONE
tjy - LOL. No you.

No comments: