Saturday 28 June 2008

So today wasnt a very good day.

Had PE in the morning.
Ran 2 rounds and then 20 push ups.
No kick, I can do 30+ LOL Really.

Played soccer and sucked big time.
Was helping to defend trevis but later he got hit in the knee and his wound started bleeding.
Asked me to take over but i was .. Zomg im dead.

Yes I took over and let in 2+ goals. I told you i sucked at goalkeeping.
The worst thing is I slide-ed trevis.
The will be the last time Im repeating it.

I WAS LOOKING ON THE RIGHT SIDE SINCE YOU GUYS GOT THE LEFT SIDE.
THE NORBIT WAS ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND THE BALL WAS ROLLING TO HIM.
PLUS I SUCK AT CLEARING BALLS. WHO KNOWS I MIGHT END UP PASSING IT TO ONE OF THE OPPONENTS.

And obviously, slide was my best option. Charging at him straight = open goal.
Ironically, trevis was on the left saying he would clear but I think i didnt hear him and went ahead sliding.
Boom. We collided.

Damn it hurts. My watch's strap is broken.
And the watch had been pressed so hard onto my wrist that the watch's mark is still there although Im not wearing it.
Trevis was actually sitting on it. zomg nooo.

There are still red blood marked spots on my wrist but no bleeding.

Cause? Damn the norbit is such a trouble creater.

And now everyone thinks I did it without thinking.
And now everyone thinks I purposely slide-ed trevis for fun.
And now everyone thinks Im the one who pulls the team down.

Thats why I said I hesitated when I was going to replace trevis.

Shall not talk about it much further. Waste of time.

Had SSRP for English. Zomg next week on Nair is coming back.

Mrs Seah didnt come today for maths but there was work D:
Finished it with ease :]

Ms Poon was absent today but Mrs Tan went on to finish Sounds.
Nooo Pooneh dont leave us.

FYI, Miss poon has a BLOG ! ZOMG YES A BLOG !
http://loving-everyday.blogspot.com/

PW is plain boring. Ruuuuuuiiiiiiiibbbbbaaaaaarrrrrrbbbbooooos.


Lunched opposite school. All of us decided to PON (SKIP) NOMAD's INFORMAL REHEARSAL TODAY.
Zz. Cant they let us have a break? Its TOUGH on us performancers..

Zhenyee and the SM called me just now at 3pm but I was actually AFK-ing so i didnt know my phone was ringing = never pick up *RELIEVED*

They should be having the rehearsal now.
While im in the comfort of my home. :]

No comments: