Wednesday 11 June 2008

Zomg.


I was too tired yesterday to blog so Im here now to update you guys on yesterday.

Kk so Me, Heng, Macus and Yx went to orchard to do our chinese project.
When we reached there, it was still early so we watched......
KUNGFU PANDAA.

Overall I think its okay but Narnia would beat it.
Its only like 80+mins.
But there are some funny parts as well.

Then we went for our lunch.
Zomg the chicken rice costs $4.20.

Nothing interesting in Orchard.
We went to raffles' place but nothing there too.
Then decided to go back to AMK.

Went to one of the void decks to do the starting and ending for the video.
Macus and Yx were the HOSTS for the show.
So we were like filming.
With lots of CUTS. And some funny scenes.

So overall = We could have done everything in AMK.
Movie = Cathay in Hub.
Lunch = Food court in Hub.
Work = Void decks around the area.

We made 2 WASTED TRIPS.

Sobs I have Nomad tomorrow.
And my mom told me Im going for CHINESE tuition next thurs.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Argh. Now its already week 3.
AND I HAVE NOT TOUCHED MY HOLIDAY HW.

I still have ...
- Maths worksheet
- 2 English Bookmarks

And I was so confident I would finish it all in week 1.
Seriously this holiday seems so short to me.
2 weeks have passed.

TURN BACK THE PENDULUM PLEASE.

No comments: