Wednesday 18 June 2008

Short post now.

I just saw our new timetable 2/2
http://schools.moe.edu.sg/amkss/Homepage_Updates/For%20Uploading%20to%20Website_html%20Version/Timetabling_Sem%202_2008_Upload_Pure/form_009.html

Take a look at it yourselves if you have not seen it.


Ok now you've seen it, you know what to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ZOMG WTF NUBZORXZXZXZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

zzz. I cant believe it.
Im going to need 4 sets of PE attire and now I've only got 2.

ARGH. CANT THEY JUST STACK TRAINING WITH IAP?
They purposely put all PE-required attire on different days so that that would make me buy more PE attires.

Which results in ... them earning my $$.
I can see right through their hideous plan.

Ok once more.

OH MAH GAWD ZOMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: