Thursday 2 October 2008

Damn it, Im like so pissed off with my PC.
Yesterday I did a system restore which restored everything back to the state when it came from the factory.
That INCLUDES wiping all the data in the hard drives.

I was so happy with myself for being able to do that alone and also because after that there were no more BLUE SCREENS OF DEATH.

Then this morning, that freaking deathly screen came up again.
I kept restarting but still its there. 5 TIMES. ZOMGWTFZEEMA.

Man, wth is its problem?
I think even a reformat wont be able to clear that god-like-fcker virus inside.

Tag Replies !
monique - see la. you say i keep doing such stuff and now i have to do it again. yeah aft fye.

zhenyee(: - HEHE. I think im realllly lucky manzxzxz ! :D

Damn, I think Im REALLY going to want to buy another PC. Not from DELL of course. Duh.


EDIT.

Remember me buying the Norton? $109.
Its usable for up to 3 PCs, and I USED IT ON THAT GOD DAMN BLUE SCREEN FAN COM.
And I installed it like only yesterday.
WTF. WASTED 1 ALREADY.
I didnt even have the chance to use it for 2 days.

OMGGG LA. I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SENT 1/3 OF $109 FLYING AWAY.
I swear Im going to use my hammer on the Hard Disk of the com when it gets taken out of the system unit.

Lets see how that god like fcker virus DIE LIKE A DOG.

No comments: