Wednesday 11 February 2009

Ahh well finally no more soccer for PE anymore (:
Instead, we had BASKETBALL!

Zomg I think its my favorite sport.


I ran for my dear geog today !
At first when I received my paper it was 17/25.
Then after the lesson as I was walking out of school, I kept thinking, (WTH. how can yuxuan get 17? HE'S ON PAR WITH ME! NOO.)

AND SO, I took out my paper and calculated again.
AND VOILA, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE 20!

20/25! = A1 ((:
And to think I said to myself, I would be happy like bird if I got B3 for this test which = 17/25.
Luckily, God blessed me.
MY RECORD ISNT BROKEN YET ! :DD
I've never gotten below A2 for all of my tests/examinations for Geography.

You know why I said I would be crazily happy even if I got only B3?

I didnt study the whole chapter. Ok I did MEMORISE the first part only which is Latitude.
I forced myself to memorise MONSOON WINDS and it DIDNT come out. FTW.
I totally skipped the Continental & Maritime effects.

AND THAT #$@!*( QUESTION CAME OUT!
Initially I thought : ok thats it. Goodbye A! I LOVE YOU <3 COME BACK TO ME SOON :3
Then later I managed to squeeze some crap out of my brain for that question.
HEY PRESTO, I got 3/6 for that question :DD

Lol. One whole chunk of words just for Geography.
This shows that Yuxuan's geography level is still below mine ! >:D *evil laughs*
But that cursed James beat my all-time record of 85 marks for Geography with 86!
Luckily he got 15 for this test only. LOL.

Only up till now then I realised that I havent explained what I meant when I ran for my Geography. LOL.
Ok where was I? Ah yes, walking out of school.
I realised it was 20 and decided to rush all the way back to the Humanities Room.

This whole time yuxuan was with me. He's like running for nothing. Afterall its my paper. LOL.

Reached the room but it was empty. *DEMORALISED*
And at that time I was dead tired. Looking into the distance, I see.... MRS ISMAIL!
LOL. We shouted out to her and managed to get her attention.
Then I had to run all the way from the 4th floor down to the staff room. D:<

She edited my marks, and said she would make the changes.
All that just for 1 test. But hey! It decided whether or not I would be stuck with a B3 or still an A.

Ok thats enough. I asked Shin Yin how much she got after geog and she said 15.
Like WUT. 15?! Reason : Didnt study. LOL.

Speaking about her, recently, she stopped harassing me. :D *GRINS*
Truthfully, I prefer to be harassed by her rather than paying the "protection fee" of $2.


Change the topic. Oh yes, we had ice-cream making for Chemistry today! :D
Grouped with Trevis, Huan and Luyao.
Thanks to Trevis' awesome combo of shaking the mixture and running at the same time, WE GOT SOLID-FORM ICE CREAM :D
Also, ours had bits of cookies in it. I think it came from Luyao.

PICTURE TIME!











That's Rohit's hand. He put his hand into the box of ice which resulted in him numbing his hand. Lmao.




Wrap it up



Shake shake


In case you were wondering, YES THAT POWERPUFF GIRLS TOWEL BELONGS TO OUR GROUP!
Huan was the one who brought it. Well, she brought spoons for us too (:
Hyperness.

Shake shake


Looks disgusting right?
But hey! Looks can be deceiving :B









That finger = Jenson

The only picture Im in and I cant see my face ;O











Thats all. Training tomorrow ;O

No comments: