Thursday 5 February 2009

EDITED.


Ok. So I've screwed two of my tests up.
Geography and Physics.

Jeez.

Had my phototaking today.
When it was my turn, I was like :D

Then the guy said " dont smile so much, be natural. "
And I -_-

Also, my fringe was down, naturally.
And he asked me to use one finger and push it up.
Like wth. I think Im going to get screwed pictures.
I guess I might as well use my sec 1 picture.

Lastly, CHUA SHIN YIN WONT STOP HARASSING ME.
She kept pestering me for $2 today for what Girl Guides Carnival thing.

She came into my class during recess, and wherever I went she just followed, not forgetting her annoying phrase. " eh quick, $2. "

I thought I was spared after that.
Who knew, after my phototaking I saw her.
JEEZ. SHES AT IT AGAIN.

Mrs Chung please stop her T_T afterall, arent you the teacher in charge for guides?
LOL.

And in case you havent went to 2/2's classblog, GO NAO! D:<

Edit;
I forgot to thank Qihuan for bringing up the chinese work "Bei Ying" during our conversation yesterday.
As I didnt want to get screwed, I read up on the link she gave me and did some reflection work.

And sure enough, those who didnt do that piece of work were sent to hell today.
LUCKILY FOR ME, I did mine. :DDD
Thanks Huan! (:

Really lucky. If not I would be copying the whole compo right now which would drive me insane.

& Winneb was really funny during Chinese today ;O
Kept laughing non-stop.

No comments: