Sunday 22 February 2009



Happy Birthday Mrs Chung!

(I give up. All previous attempts to enlarge the font size has failed miserably.)

Quick go have a baby then we'll have something to hug! >:)
Just joking. ._.

Lol. Feels kind of weird. 2 teachers' birthdays in 3 days.
Hm. I just posted once 2 hours ago and now Im at it again.

Oh well like I said, I may not have time for anything tomorrow.

Man I hate weekends. I rather have a 7-day-work week.
Then I can escape from all the tuitions >:)

Im planning to stay up for quite a while today.
Must complete my Biology notes up to a reasonable amount then I can go to sleep.

Screw that as well. I cant risk waking up late.
My uncle would stary nagging about what sleeping early and waking up early and cant concentrate and stuff.

And the worst thing is, my uncle is coming early in the morning tomorrow for tuition.
(#*@(!)&*%#()) I HATE TUITION.

Damn it. Im really going to confront my parents about stopping my chinese tuition.
Its eating into me.

No comments: