Friday 20 February 2009


Ok so the main thing for today is...
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MR KENNY TOH!


[ps, forgot to post his super picture earlier this afternoon (:]

Turing 30 already. :OO
Quick find a gf and then settle down! You arent young anymore! LOL.

Macus and Yx had better be glad that I went with them to Hub after school.
I went to Hub with them and we bought a Man.U shirt + a Man.U poster for Mr Toh.
Total = $33.90

But its ok. Afterall, the cost would be shared by 10 people. (:

Initially they thought of buying a SCARF for him which cost $24.
Like WTH. How in the world would he ever find a use for that in Singapore?
LOL.

He thanked us profusely and then say he would take us out for a treat soon!
ZOMG. YAY.
And and and, he said he would be getting his car next week! Not sure if I heard correctly.

Hmm. 34 got him a cake, we got him a shirt + poster. (:

Ok anyway today, there was the SS and Chem test.
Zomg.
Miss Zaiton went through the sample SEQ with us like RIGHT BEFORE the test.
So I think majority of the class would score well.

Chem was alright but I dont expect too much from it since my head goes NDEWAIUJSDAKLWHATDIDYOUSAY? when you say names like *** sulphide *** chloride and stuff like that.

Omg. Theres like another 3 tests next week.

Tell you something, I just cut my hair just now at one of those 10min cut shops.
Jeez. ._.
Man I hate cutting my hair.

And and and, I just found out something!
Cant say it here if not it wont be a secret anymore.

One last thing. Mrs Chung was superbly funny during VE and English today.
LOL.
Disco time! *Waves the torch around madly*

LOL. Epic-ness.

No comments: