Tuesday 17 February 2009

Im seeing so many Happy Birthdays! these days. O_O

Man.
Feeling stressed. ._.

I didnt go for training today. -_-
Yes I broke my promise to myself but this morning something cropped up.

From the moment I got on my bus all the way till I reached my class, I had a BAD stomache.
Trust me you wont want to know how it feels.

It was so bad I had to make a trip to the toilet. >_>
Then during maths it came again, but not so severe.

Oh man. I realised how precious every Physics lesson is to me now.
Luckily, I gave 100% attention today and managed to grasp the concept of the what Total Internal Reflection. Or something like that.

& thankfully I was called up to do the working for the angle of refraction.
If not, I would most probably have carried on my mistake of using the slash instead of the divide sign.

Sadly, I have a slight disadvantage in class.
Im sitting right at the side of the classroom.
TRUST ME AGAIN, the view SUCKS.

Not the angle, but there is always the cursed light coming in from the windows on the right.
How bad is it? Well I always see the reflection on the board and so, I cant see whats on the board sometimes since all I see is one patch of light. LOL.
I think this applies to almost everyone in my row.

If a Physics question asks, "what is one application of reflection that can be found in our daily life?", I would most probably answer..

There is one right there in front of me. The light coming from the outside is reflected off the board and into my poor eyes. Its hurting me D:

Mrs Chung, can we put some sort of covering to cover the windows on the right? Some black cloth or whatsoever would do fine. I believe it would benefit the whole row.

Hm. Hopefully this suggestion gets accepted.

Tomorrow's wednesday which = BASKETBALL!
Oh man. Finally time to relax + have fun.

Trevis! Im dying to go for a game of bowling again T__T
Im thinking of bowling during the march holidays. Anyone in? :O


Argh.

Lastly, I realised Waiyi's pm is like the direct opposite of mine.
Mine = I love maths! :B
Hers = I HATE MATHS, HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

LOL. You can see how much she hates maths.
Personally, I think that Maths isnt really nice.
ESPECIALLY for A Maths.

It sucks badly when you're new to the chapter/topic and are trying hard to grasp the concept.
BUT, it has its fun sides too.

I think Maths rocks ONLY when you know how to do the questions without much of a struggle.
That is, you're going to have to get through the dark side before being able to see the HOLY LIGHT.

(:

Ahh, got to start mugging for History. Cant risk it. (:

No comments: