Thursday 19 February 2009

EDITED.

Man what is it with Singaporeans these days?

http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,193299,00.html?

Yup I know its kind of pointless to blog this but I didnt have much to blog about anyway.

The only thing I can think of is History was relatively easy. (:

Ok back to the topic.
Staring incident leads to fight. O_O

Good for you if you havent met any jerks like that.
Its kind of shocking right. Just because of staring and that leads to bloodshed. (if you read the article at the link)

I still remember once Macus was approached by some hooligans at AMK Hub during an outing with us.
Yes, staring incident.

Fortunately, the other party didnt resort to violence but still, they hurled expletives.
Extreme Expletives.

I just dont get it. ._. cant people look at the bright side of things?
They could have been like "omg he's lookin' at me. i must be so charming 8D"

._. Lol. Even I feel this post is kind of irrelevant.


EDIT;
Well I forgot to mention the things I wanted to mention.
2 funny incidents occurred in 2 days.

The first one was during recess, I think yesterday.
Yong Han came running into our class and he hid beind the pillar.
Jacqueline was looking for him I think. O:

She kept calling out his name.
And since Yong Han was behind the pillar, he was right in front of us. (trevis and I)
He kept doing funny motions to signal to us not to tell her he's here.

Then after sometime she came in and smacked him on the back without him knowing since his back was facing her.
Like LOL. He looked like he got a shock.

Ok the 2nd incident was today during History after the test.
Mr Goh asked us to do the workbook but benten, trev and I were discussing about some other affairs.
We were really in a dilemma in where to let nature take it's course or take action.
And then Trevis said "I dont know what to do lah!"

Then the girl next to him, Min Yi, pointed to the pages on his textbook and said "do this page and that lah."
Then we burst out laughing. LOL.
Even she was laughing. LOL.

Its like we werent asking about that. LOL.
Its kind of hard to put it into words but if you were present, then you would get what I mean. LOL.

Check out Trevis' blog for the videos on heng. Its hilarious. LOL.

Back to mugging for SS. )): I think Im going to screw it badly. ZOMG.

No comments: