Saturday 28 February 2009

TEN THOUSAND THUNDERING TYPHOONS. @!#*^&%!#@

I love late start mondays!
I wonder who came up with that suggestion.

Afterall, it..
- lets the students and staff have more rest
- lets the students to come to school early to do unfinished homework
- lets the students to come to school early for revision

Hm. Wonder why I say this all of a sudden?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BECAUSE I FREAKING LEFT MY PHYSICS TEXTBOOK IN THE LOCKER.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES.

The test is on monday, first period. Superb right.
1st time I left my textbook there when the test is on the next day.

Holy Maggie Mee.

Sigh.
Any important things to take note of?

Just when I thought I could score for this test and get a distinction for physics overall, I realised my textbook was in school.
TEN THOUSAND BILLIONS OF BLUE THUNDERING BARNACLES.

No comments: