Wednesday 4 February 2009

Aww jeez.
I think I screwed up my Geography today.

Well I cant blame anyone, I didnt study thoroughly enough and I know it.
No time T_T

Went for Biology Consultation after school even though Im not those down for it.
Omg man.

Bio lessons never seemed interesting at all unless.. ITS KENNY TOH TEACHING YOU!
YES! I went for the consultation because I didnt want to fail in Biology, and the teacher was Mr Toh!

I think I'll go for all consultations :D
Wait, maybe if the new teachers proves himself to be good then I wont.
FYI, he's like only 21. ;O
Shao Xun was his name I think.

He's also Mrs chung's ex-student! ;O

Speaking of Mrs Chung, I think that english lessons are really enjoyable now.
She says her dream car is a Lamborghini.

Like LOL.

What I mean is, I've been playing the game Need For Speed : Most Wanted recently and I've got like 5(YES FIVE) Lamborghini Gallardos and 1 Murcielago.
LOL.
Thats in the game of course. If I had 6 Lamborghinis in real life I think Im in heaven.

Well I dont really feel like posting much, but I've promised Winny to update 2/2's classblog today. Actually I planned to update it yesterday but as you know.. IM BUSY WITH THE #@!*u% GEOG.

With that, go check out 2/2's blog now! I'll be flooding it with pictures!
Oh FYI, winny updated it yesterday as well.
www.connection-12.blogspot.com/

No comments: